ThedaCare is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join our established program of 25 Physicians and 10 Advanced Practice Clinicians at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton and ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, located in the heart of the Fox Valley in Wisconsin.
- 7 on 7 off (7a-7p)
- NP/PA support on days
- No procedures required
- Average patient census: 10-13 patients per day, round robin admissions
- Daily multidisciplinary rounds with case management, nursing, physical/occupational therapy, and pharmacist
- Solid referral base of 225+ providers
- Diverse patient population that provides a broad spectrum of pathologies
- Closed ICUs with excellent Critical Care support from Pulmonary and Anesthesia
- ThedaCare Stroke, Cardio, Inpatient Rehab, and Inpatient Psych Units available
- Available on-site resources include: Hospice, Palliative Care, Dietary, PT/OT, Psychiatry, and Speech Therapy
- Electronic Medical Record-EPIC network connects our program to ThedaCare Primary Care, as well as independent Physicians
- Involvement in quality and process improvement is encouraged and supported
- New state of the art hospitalist work space with private stations and hospitalist lounge
Primary Care physicians at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton initiated the Hospitalist program in 1998, providing a solid base of support by referring physicians.
Hospitalists play an integral part in quality improvement in an effort to continually improve the quality of care for the community we serve. Our providers are involved in projects and committees across the spectrum of hospital care to influence the care that is delivered. The hospitalist program encourages and supports such involvement.
Strong leadership support addressing concerns and hospitalist physician needs. Data driven process improvement and provider performance monitoring to deliver highest quality care.