Nocturnist Opportunity – Mass General Brigham - Salem Hospital – Near Boston, MA
- Salem Hospital
- Salem, Massachusetts is located about 15 miles north of Boston
- Salary plus night shift differential and incentive compensation
- Closing date
- May 29, 2023
- Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nocturnist
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Accepts J1/H1 Visas
- Organization Type
- Hospital / Medical Center
- Employment Type
The Hospital Medicine Division at Mass General Brigham - Salem Hospital, a community teaching hospital, is currently seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine/Nocturnist candidates to join our growing team in Salem, Massachusetts (located about 15 miles north of Boston).
Join a comprehensive, integrated care team that consistently drives improvements for quality and safety, patient experience, and clinical excellence. Qualified candidates will get to work within a collaborative group with extraordinary physician leadership and an exceptional support staff, but that’s just the beginning.
This opportunity offers:
- A forward-thinking practice culture that strives for innovation.
- Team-based care that optimizes workflows to enhance provider and patient satisfaction.
- All the benefits of being a member of the Mass General Brigham healthcare system.
- Leadership that values your input and welcomes your contributions.
- Opportunities for professional development, including teaching of Internal Medicine residents affiliated with Tufts Medical School
- . A collegial environment that values teamwork, respect, and kindness. Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including 4 weeks vacation.
Practicing in the North Shore area of Massachusetts offers an incredible quality of life. Amidst the natural beauty, historic architecture, and rich history lies diverse community settings, including Boston’s metropolitan area and suburbs, small cities, rural communities, and coastal villages. This area is renowned for academia making it easy to find the right public or private school for school-aged children and even easier to find a world-renowned college or university for your adult children. Here, you’ll find that coastal and mountain-based recreation is as plentiful as the cultural and entertainment options. There is so much to experience in the North Shore. And, thanks to Salem Hospital’s commitment to work/life balance, you’ll have the time to enjoy it.
At Salem Hospital, your insights, voice, and vision help us continuously evolve. Working together, we find new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and make medicine smarter, less stressful, and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of every patient.
We’re a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine. Join us.
Applicants with relevant experience will be considered. Salem Hospital, a member of Mass General Brigham, is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug screening is required.
Apply for Nocturnist Opportunity – Mass General Brigham - Salem Hospital – Near Boston, MA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert