Pediatric Hospitalist Opportunity In Seneca, SC!
- Prisma Health
- Seneca, South Carolina
- Competitive Salary, CME, Paid Relo
- Closing date
- Apr 1, 2023
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Accepts J1/H1 Visas
- Organization Type
- Hospital / Medical Center
- Employment Type
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Pediatric Hospitalist Opportunity
Prisma Health Medical Group-Upstate Department of Pediatrics seeks a full OR part-time Pediatric Hospitalist, BE/BC in General Pediatrics or Hospitalist Medicine to provide care at Prisma Health Oconee Memorial Hospital, a satellite of Children’s Hospital.
- Responsibilities include providing inpatient and newborn services for infants and children, rounding in a level I nursery, stabilization of critically ill newborns and children while awaiting transfer, providing coverage for high-risk deliveries and ER consultation. Additional responsibilities will include level II nursery in the near future. The position is supported by pediatric subspecialists at the regional Children’s Hospital via local telemedicine and satellite clinics. You will join a team of pediatric hospitalists with 1:4 weekend call coverage. Candidates should have an interest in teaching, as the Oconee hospitalist service provides education to medical students, as well as pediatric and family medicine residents. The position will include a teaching appointment with the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. Family medicine residents participate in providing care for the hospitalist and newborn services. The newborn service has 600 deliveries annually and 300 admissions to the pediatric inpatient unit.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Relocation and Malpractice with tail coverage Professional allowance Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage. Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer Epic EMR
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Our goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Just outside of Greenville, SC, Oconee County is an outdoorsman's paradise. The region boasts numerous whitewater rivers, waterfalls, mountain lakes and hiking trails. The Mountain Lakes Region also offers three larger, public lakes — Hartwell, Jocassee and Keowee. Seneca is conveniently located on the interstate corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte. We are also proudly located near Clemson University, home of the College Football National Champion Clemson Tigers.
Competitive salary and generous benefits package including relocation and malpractice with tail coverage.
**We are a Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program Qualified Employer!**
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Lexy Mason, Physician Recruiter, [email protected]
Prisma Health is a not-for-profit health company and the largest healthcare system in South Carolina. With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 acute and specialty hospitals, 2,947 beds and more than 300 outpatient sites with nearly 2,000 physicians, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually in its 21-county market area that covers 50% of South Carolina. Prisma Health’s goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals.
7 Richland Medical Park Dr.
Apply for Pediatric Hospitalist Opportunity In Seneca, SC!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert