If you are a leader who enjoys working in community-based healthcare settings and is driven to help make communities healthier, you will be the perfect addition to our team! TeamHealth is currently interviewing for a full-time opportunity for a facility medical director to lead our hospital medicine team at Jackson Purchase Medical Center. This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group, with a focus on patient care and quality.
In this highly visible role, the medical director will experience a rewarding career with an attractive 7 on/7 off shift schedule that supports a balanced quality of life, while earning lucrative compensation and bonus programs. Prior leadership experience is preferred. Nights are covered by an advanced practice clinician call center with critical care certified advanced practice clinicians. The hospital also has a closed ICU with 24-hour in-house intensivist coverage. This is a great opportunity for someone who offers leadership experience and loves living in a more rural area with access to big city amenities.
- Hourly compensation with quality and RVU bonus
- Monthly leadership stipend
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Employed model with health benefits and retirement
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Req ID# 20260BR