HOSPITALIST: EXCEPTIONAL COLORADO LIFESTYLE!
- BANNER HEALTH
- NORTHERN COLORADO FRONT RANGE
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Closing date
- Apr 7, 2023
- Hospital Medicine
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Accepts J1/H1 Visas
- Organization Type
- Hospital / Medical Center
- Employment Type
Year-Round Rocky Mountain Adventure & Sunshine along the Northern Colorado Front Range!
Banner Health, a Top-5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit healthcare networks is expanding its team of specialists in Northern Colorado and has an immediate practice opportunity for an employed BE/BC Hospitalist to join our highly valued team of physicians.
Some practice details include:
- Schedule: 7a – 7p
- 15-16 shifts per month
- Supportive, collegial team
Banner Health has multiple clinics and three hospitals in this region: North Colorado Medical Center; Banner McKee Medical Center; and Banner Fort Collins Medical Center.
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting, and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
Banner Health's Total Compensation package includes:
- Attractive salary: $240-$255 (based on experience) plus wRVU incentives
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation
- Fully paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Excellent benefits package options that provide security for you and your family
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, to: Jill McPherson, Sourcing Strategist, at: [email protected] For questions, call: 970-810-2344. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com PLEASE NO AGENCY SOLICITATION!
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the healthcare field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for HOSPITALIST: EXCEPTIONAL COLORADO LIFESTYLE!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert