- One full time ABIM certified/eligible hospitalist to work at Logan Regional Hospital
- Open ICU – step down facility; some procedures required such as ventilator management, central line placement, as well as comfort managing lower acuity ICU patients
- Hospitalists rotate between days, swings, and night shifts working a total of 15 shifts per month (optional as a 12 shift per month nocturnist position)
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits that include 401K match and CME stipend
- 501c3 Company; PSLF Eligible
- Relocation provided, up to 20K
*We invite all qualified candidates to apply, however in many cases we are not able to offer visa sponsorship.
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 59,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
Logan is a beautiful university community of over 110,000. Nestled at the foot of the nearly 10,000-foot high Bear River Range, Logan's setting is beautiful in any season. Residents consider Logan Canyon a 40-mile community park leading to 18-mile long Bear Lake, called the Rocky Mountain Caribbean for its azure blue waters. Logan fosters a wide variety of cultural, educational, recreational, sporting, commercial and health care opportunities. Outstanding fishing, biking, hiking, skiing, and golfing: all are minutes away from your front door. Even with the natural beauty, Logan has an excellent park system and a challenging municipal golf course. For year-round beauty and things to do, Cache Valley is hard to beat. It is one of the top ten safest communities in which to live. Along with the academic stimulation of Utah State University, a division I college, Logan offers superb family living with quality school systems and reasonable living costs generally 10% less than other areas of the country. Logan is only 90 minutes from the metropolitan Salt Lake area which offers an even wider assortment of cultural, recreational and sporting events. Logan Regional Hospital is a 148-bed facility serving the health care needs of Logan and the surrounding region. It has been named as one of the nation’s 100 top hospitals by Modern Healthcare magazine. Excellent primary care is available as well as a wide variety of specialty care.