Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opening - Dallas (Kaufman), Texas
- Texas Health Resources
- Dallas, Texas area
- Closing date
- Apr 16, 2023
- Hospital Medicine
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Accepts J1/H1 Visas
- Organization Type
- Hospital Medicine Group
- Employment Type
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Hospitalist opening for a full-time opportunity in Kaufman, TX. Expand your career by working closely with a successful group of hospitalists evaluating, diagnosing and treating a variety of patients.
- Assist Hospitalists with inpatient evaluations, H&P’s & follow-up visits.
- Initiate appropriate treatment & testing for medical illnesses.
- Complete history and physical examinations on all new admissions
- Round on rehabilitation patients including long term acute care patients
- Document using EMR system.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement processes.
- Enjoy working Night Shift 7pm-7am
- Active listening, critical thinking, reading comprehension, effective communication, time management, judgement and decision making
- Texas licensed, certified Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- ACLS certification
- 2 years of PA or NP experience in ICU/CVICU required.
Kaufman is an attractive community located just a few miles outside Dallas, Texas city limits. Enjoy all the amenities of small-town living, but also enjoy the diverse resources of a major growing metropolitan community of Dallas-Fort Worth. Texas Health Physicians Group is one of the largest faith-based nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas.
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the U.S. and the largest in North Texas in terms of inpatients and outpatients served. We have affiliated with numerous organizations to better serve the more than 7 million residents of the Dallas/Fort Worth area. These relationships are supported by Texas Health's more than 350 points of access, 24,000 employees and 6,000 physicians with active staff privileges. Our collective aim is to provide employers and consumers in North Texas with more affordable, high-quality and better-coordinated care.
612 E LAMAR BLVD
Apply for Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opening - Dallas (Kaufman), Texas
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert