Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Hospitalist opening for a full-time opportunity in Kaufman, TX. Expand your career by working closely with a successful group of hospitalists evaluating, diagnosing and treating a variety of patients.
- Assist Hospitalists with inpatient evaluations, H&P’s & follow-up visits.
- Initiate appropriate treatment & testing for medical illnesses.
- Complete history and physical examinations on all new admissions
- Round on rehabilitation patients including long term acute care patients
- Document using EMR system.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement processes.
- Enjoy working Night Shift 7pm-7am
- Active listening, critical thinking, reading comprehension, effective communication, time management, judgement and decision making
- Texas licensed, certified Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- ACLS certification
- 2 years of PA or NP experience in ICU/CVICU required.
Kaufman is an attractive community located just a few miles outside Dallas, Texas city limits. Enjoy all the amenities of small-town living, but also enjoy the diverse resources of a major growing metropolitan community of Dallas-Fort Worth. Texas Health Physicians Group is one of the largest faith-based nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas.