Due to growing demand, a well-established healthcare services leader seeks a Nocturnist to join its hospital-based team. Candidates must be internal medicine board-certified or board-eligible, and new grads and experienced providers are encouraged to apply.
• Flexible schedule - work either block schedules or multiple nights per week
• Hours are 8 pm to 8 am - work 12 shifts per month
• Robust specialty support
• Procedures are not required
• Competitive salary, productivity incentives, signing bonus, relocation allowance, and comprehensive benefits
• Residency stipend for up to $48k for 24 months as well as student loan forgiveness if candidates have less than 2 years remaining
Nestled alongside the beautiful Ohio River, this charming Midwest community in Indiana is perfect for families and individuals to call home. With neighbors who are more like family and access to ample amenities, you’ll have all you need and more.
• A low cost of living and excellent housing options
• Indiana is the No. 5 Best Place to Practice (Medscape)
• No. 22 Best City to Buy a House in America (Niche)
• Exceptional public and private schools, as well as local universities
• Lively arts and culture scene and a variety of shops and restaurants
• Gorgeous scenery and endless options for outdoor activities—enjoy golfing, fishing, biking, kayaking, and much more
• Within driving distance of Louisville, Nashville, St. Louis, and Indianapolis