Nocturnist - Northern California
We currently have exciting new nocturnist position in Northern California located in the Central Valley. The Hospitalist of Modesto Medical Group is excited to hire a new Nocturnist. The group currently has two locations: Doctors Medical Center in Modesto, CA and Emanuel Medical Center in Turlock, Ca. This excellent position would be based at both locations. Doctors Medical Center (DMC) of Modesto, is a 465-bed multispecialty Level II Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center, Emanuel Medical Center (EMC) is a 209-bed acute care hospital. Below is description of the Nocturnist Position that is currently open with our group.
If you should find interest in this position, please email me at [email protected] for additional information. I look forward to hearing from you.
Employed position (W-2)
- Group: Hospitalists of Modesto Medical Group, Inc.
- Facilitate overnight admissions and answer calls/pages from units
- Average of 16-25 total admits per night (split between 2 physicians) at DMC and 10-15 at EMC
- Shift pay plus bonus for additional admissions
- Employer contributes 7% of annual income toward pension plan (subject to IRS cap)
- $20,000 sign-on, CME allowance, full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- At DMC - 2 physicians and 1 PA is staffed during the night shift. There are two staggard shifts: (5:00 PM – 5:00 AM) or (7:00 PM – 7:00 AM). The PA is staffed from (6:00 PM to 6:00 AM). At EMC – coverage for pages until 11 PM with a shift of 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM.