Hospitalist Opening in Salem, OR
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is currently seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians to join our growing medical group in Salem, OR or Longview, WA. In this role, you will consistently provide high quality, compassionate, and efficient care with sensitivity and understanding for hospitalized patients and their families, seeking to ensure that patients are satisfied with the information and explanations provided regarding their care.
$322,000 to $392,000 - Projected Annual Total Rewards Value*
- $255,800 to $290,400 base salary (1.0 FTE)
- 21% employer contribution to retirement programs, including pension
- 90%+ employer paid health plan
- 2 weeks annual paid education leave
- $2K annual education allowance
In addition, new hire incentives include:
- Up to $125K student loan assistance
- Up to $25K sign-on bonus
- Up to $15K relocation allowance
Other Exceptional Benefits:
- Options to join PT or FT (.7-1.0 FTE)
- Shareholder opportunities
- Paid sabbatical with shareholder status
- Leadership opportunities
* Projected annual total rewards value may be adjusted for FTE, experience, geography and qualifications are subject to plan participation requirements.
Join our medical group
Northwest Permanente is a physician-led, multi-specialty group of 1,500 physicians, surgeons, clinicians, and administrative staff caring for 630,000 Kaiser Permanente members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated, value-based, and high-quality care.
Why Northwest Permanente Physicians Work Here
Hear what NWP physicians have to say about the collaborative environment they work in, and how this model not only makes their jobs easier -- it makes them better doctors.
Apply here. Or contact Senior Physician Recruiter Jason Dulin at [email protected]