Exciting new role for a Physician Assistant – Hospital Medicine. Join a Hospitalist team comprised of IM and FM board certified physicians who have a passion for patient care and education. Opportunity to work in both large academic hospital and moderate community teaching hospital. The role entails participation in the complete course of hospital management from admission to discharge. On-site support of hospitalist physicians and continued learning is a priority for all.
- 12 hour shifts 7 am - 7 pm
- Earn shift differential during appropriate time
- CAQ in Hospital Medicine preferred for PAs
- Current Board Certification and AZ License
- Current CPR, BLS, and ACLS
- Current prescribing privileges including a DEA license for controlled substance
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine – research, teaching, and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
Banner Health offers competitive salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!