Join Banner Health, a Top-5 Large Health System, in the Sun and Recreational Corridor of the Southwest!
If you want to help lead change in the healthcare field – rather than just react to it and spend your time doing what you do best – caring for patients, then Banner Health wants to hear from you! We continuously strive to make health care easier so that life can be better…for our providers as well as our patients. Banner Health offers Hospitalists both stability and growth in diverse clinical practice settings, from smaller community hospitals to major university-affiliated medical centers. Begin or continue your personal and professional journey to great health care, and a great future with Banner Health.
As the leading healthcare system in Arizona, Banner Health employs Hospitalists at most of its hospitals. Mild winters attract millions of visitors and part-time residents each year, creating higher patient volumes throughout Maricopa County. As a result, we seek experienced BC Hospitalists who are interested in Per Diem employment.
- Competitive salary
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage
- Opportunity for professional growth, networking, and leadership development with a nationally-recognized integrated healthcare system
- Innovative environment, physician-led organization that values the voice of its providers, and evidence-based medicine resulting in quality care
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Hospitalist
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds
- Familiarity with EMR systems
- Proficient in general medical procedures
- Ability and desire to thrive in a patient-centric environment
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, to Jill McPherson, Sourcing Strategist, at: [email protected] For questions, please call: 970-810-2344. Visit our website at: PracticeWithUs.BannerHealth.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the healthcare field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.