Assistant/Associate Program Director Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Columbus, Ohio
- Competitive Salary
- Closing date
- Jun 23, 2023
- Internal Medicine
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Hospital / Medical Center
- Employment Type
Assistant/Associate Program Director Internal Medicine Residency Program at OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, OH
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As an Internal Medicine Physician at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Join a well-respected and competitive program with an academic focus and multiple medical school affiliations
- Practice as a core faculty, providing broad-spectrum Internal Medicine practice and teaching. Responsibilities include inpatient and outpatient internal medicine practice and IM resident supervision.
- The ideal candidate is board-certified in Internal Medicine who has a passion for teaching and has practice experience.
- Competitive salary
- Starting bonus/$80,000 in Student Loans/$48,000 Retention Bonus /Stipend/$8,000 Relocation Bonus
- Generous Benefits package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- Physician leadership approach that offers system support for all our providers
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Tharon Caslow
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey’s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14 th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the “Best Places to Live” in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes “America’s Cities of the Future.” Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America’s “Best Cities for Physicians.” The region’s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.
Apply for Assistant/Associate Program Director Internal Medicine Residency Program
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert