Practice high-quality, evidence-based medicine in a community setting. Reading Hospital, part of Tower Health, an award-winning 697-bed nonprofit teaching hospital and Medical Center (rated as a top hospital by the Leapfrog Group, Healthgrades and the Joint Commission) is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join its well-established, busy, and rapidly growing Pediatric Hospitalist Program.
- A total of 6 Pediatric Hospitalists, 3 of which are Board Certified Pediatric Hospitalists
- 19 Pediatric Beds with approximately 5-7 admissions per day
- An 18-bed self-contained pediatric emergency department within our 120-bed ED
- Strong mentorship for early career physicians
Benefits - Competitive Compensation Package; Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Retirment Savings Plan with Employer Contributions, Resident/Fellowship Stipend, Educational Loan Assistance and more...
Berks County offers:
- Driving distance of major metropolitan areas like Baltimore, Philadelphia, and New York City
The great outdoors is right in your backyard, including the National Scenic Appalachian Trail, Blue Marsh Lake, French Creek State Park, and the Hawk Mountain Sanctuary
Reading Pennsylvania also ranks fourth nationwide in minor-league sports markets, hosting our own minor league hockey (Reading Royals) and baseball (Reading Fightin' Phils) teams.
- Two local school systems that consistently rank as among the top systems in Pennsylvania
For more details, apply online at www.careers.towerhealth.org
Email [email protected] or call 484-628-6714