Physician-Led Medicine in the Rocky Mountains
#1 Hospital in Montana - US News & World Report 2023
Seeking BE/BC Hospitalists (Family Physicians, Internists and Med/Peds) to join our Hospitalist group at our state-of-the-art hospital nationally recognized for quality and safety. Our independent and integrated health system is Montana-based and physician-led Our experienced team values collegiality and a work-life balance to make the best of work and enjoy time off in Big Sky Country.
- Catchment area includes Montana, northern Wyoming and the western Dakotas.
- Tertiary Care Hospital growing with population (336-bed hospital with 9-bed Ped Unit)
- Generous loan & relocation repayment
- Brand-new Intermediate Care Unit
- Closed ICU & dedicated in-house CPR team
- 80+ specialties to support you and your patients at our tertiary care center & multi-specialty clinic
- Flexible schedule - day shift and nocturnist opportunities available
- Competitive compensation package
- J-1 visas welcome - strong track record securing waivers
- 'A' Grade for Hospital Safety - Leapfrog 2022-23
- 5-Star Overall Hospital Quality Rating - CMS 2022-23
- Magnet® Recognized for Nursing Excellence since 2006
- Mayo Clinic Care Network member since 2006
- Member of the Children's Hospital of Colorado Care Alliance
- Billings listed in Top 100 Best Places to Live - Livability
Billings, Montana's largest city, offers extraordinary outdoor recreation - camping, hunting, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, rock climbing, biking - just minutes from home. This friendly college community has an international airport, great schools, diverse food scene, and abundant activities for all ages. Four seasons of sunshine!
Contact Billings Clinic Physician Recruitment:
Email [email protected]
Watch our new physician video and learn more at www.billingsclinicphysicians.com