Atlantic Health System is Seeking a System Associate Medical Director of Hospital Medicine
Atlantic Health System, a prominent non-profit healthcare network in New Jersey, is currently in search of a System Associate Medical Director for Hospital Medicine within Atlantic Medical Group's Medicine Service Line. This role serves as the medical leadership representative for Atlantic Health System's Hospital Medicine, encompassing staff, patients, and the local community. This role requires the System Associate Medical Director of Hospital Medicine to work 30% administratively, and 70% clinically. Clinical responsibilities will be split between Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center, and Newton Medical Center.
Collaborating closely with leadership, the System Associate Medical Director, in conjunction with the Hospital Medicine Site Directors and Hospital Medicine Operations Director, will assume responsibility for tasks such as recruitment, scheduling, supervision, and the seamless coordination of care among both physicians and non-physician professionals, all aligned with the overarching mission and vision shared by Atlantic Medical Group and Atlantic Health System. The System Associate Medical Director will play a substantial role in shaping the clinical standards governing Hospital Medicine treatment while fostering collaborative and supportive relationships with members across various service lines. Furthermore, the System Associate Medical Director will promote programmatic growth and research within the discipline of Hospital Medicine and participate in strategic planning in concert with the organization’s goals.
- BE/BC by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Minimum of 5 years working clinically as a Hospitalist
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System – eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $5,000 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Brian Mills, Physician Recruiter at [email protected].