Fulfilling the promise of medicine
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,500 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunities for Pediatric Hospitalists:
Opportunities in Northern & Central California
- Full-Time Openings: Fresno, Modesto, Santa Clara, South Sacramento, and Walnut Creek: Full-time annual salary range is $241,500 to $262,560 plus additional potential incentives up to $31,000*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
- Contract Opening: Oakland: Full-time annual salary range is $241,500 to $262,560. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available.
- Per Diem Openings: Modesto, Oakland, Redwood City, Roseville, San Jose, San Leandro, Santa Clara, Santa Rosa, Skyport, South Sacramento, and Walnut Creek: Range is $140 to $155 per hour Based on Base or Premium Rates.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at: https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org/careers/
If you are interested, please contact: Judy Padilla, Regional Recruiter, Physician Recruitment Services, at: [email protected] or 510-625-5915. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: