Franciscan Health Crown Point
Find fulfillment with Franciscan! Our close-knit, collaborative hospitalist teams are growing across Indiana. Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Internal or Family Medicine physician to meet the growing demand of our Hospitalist Nocturnist program in Crown Point, IN at Franciscan Health Crown Point Hospital. This is an established, high functioning program with great patient outcomes and high levels of physician satisfaction. The program is well-respected and there is a healthy, collaborative relationship with hospital administration.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will be an Internal or Family Medicine physician, who wants to be a part of the Franciscan Health Hospitalist Program. Candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Physician will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Traditional full-time nocturnist schedule
- Average inpatient volume: 7 – 9 admissions per night
- Employer will support training and competency education, if needed:
- Lines and Intubation preferred
- ACLS required
- Limited ICU Setting (All admissions require Pulmonary/Critical Care Consult)
- Rapid Response Team required
- Crown Point has:
- Licensed Beds: 411
- Operating Beds as of 10/17: 233
- 16 ICU and 22 PCU beds (38 critical care beds)
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at [email protected] or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Crown Point in Lake County, Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, is family-friendly with award-winning schools. Crown Point has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, and other scenic locales. Crown Point is in close proximity to Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, Crown Point offers a little piece of paradise for everyone.
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (DR) - Upon Hire Required and
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Upon Hire Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required
Never or Rarely
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.