WellSpan Hospitalist is looking for a nocturnist to join their group at Chambersburg Hospital. This practice is a comprehensive practice serving Franklin County, and surrounding areas. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our strategy has been team-based and strongly focused on safety, value, innovation and integration within our health system. As a mission-driven and physician-led organization, we are committed to transforming the health of the communities we serve.
- Position designed for lifestyle balance with a 7 on 7 off schedule Join a dedicated team of nocturnists with low provider turnover Enjoy Team Collaboration with Pulmonary Critical Care team in the CCU Excellent Administrative Support and leadership Must be Board Certified/Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing Bonus and Education Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
Wellspan Chambersburg Hospital
WellSpan “Working As One” video
Explore Franklin County
For Confidential Consideration Contact:
Laura Myers, Physician Recruitment
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.