Rehabilitation Physician Opportunity in Ames, Iowa
Physician-Led Medicine in Iowa
McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Rehabilitation Physician to join our extraordinary team in Ames, Iowa within Iowa’s largest physician-owned, multi-specialty clinic.
- Flexibility for full or part time
- Focus on Inpatient Rehab
- Collegial and collaborative team
- Outstanding support services
- Large, established referral network
- Excellent work-life balance
- McFarland Clinic is physician owned and governed
- Baldridge and Magnet® hospital recognition
- One of the least litigious states in the country
- Iowa ranked in the “Top 10 Best States to Practice Medicine” – WalletHub
Ames, Iowa is a family-friendly university town with a true sense of community, excellent schools, and a lower cost of living. Home to Iowa State University, Ames is consistently named one of the “Best College Towns” by Livability. Ames offers the cultural, recreational, and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining small-town charm. Ames is a great place to call home.
EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.