Physician – Hospitalist Opportunities in Beautiful Upstate, SC
Prisma Health, the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician Hospitalist to join our growing team in the beautiful “Golden Corner” of upstate SC.
Prisma Health Oconee Memorial Hospital, in Seneca, SC, is one of the newest hospitals to join Prisma Health in Upstate SC, serving approximately 80,000 people. The town and medical campus are surrounded by the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, three beautiful lakes (Hartwell, Jocassee, and Keowee), magnificent waterfalls, 11 golf courses, Clemson University, and two excellent school systems to choose from- making this area a wonderful place to raise a family. Enjoy easy access for hiking, whitewater rafting, kayaking and fly fishing and the ability to live in the mountains or on the lakefront and still be just minutes from work.
Located equal distance between Atlanta, Ga, and Charlotte, NC, Seneca is only ten minutes from Clemson University, and a short drive to Greenville, SC.
Prisma Health is a not-for-profit health company and the largest healthcare system in South Carolina. With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 acute and specialty hospitals, 2,947 beds and more than 300 outpatient sites with nearly 2,000 physicians, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually in its 21-county market area that covers 50% of South Carolina. Prisma Health’s goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals.
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record system
- 7 on/7 off schedule with 1 week of time off per year
- Additional shifts paid at a premium
- IM procedures desired, but not required.
- Simulation center training & bedside training available if needed.
Nocturnist, Oconee Memorial Hospital
- $360K base salary with $10K incentive bonus and CME allowance
- E-ICU coverage at night
- One in house nurse practitioner and one remote nurse practitioner coverage of floor calls
Hospitalist, Oconee Memorial Hospital
- $295k base salary with $30K incentive bonus and CME allowance
- Academic appointment and resident/student supervision opportunity
- Full subspecialist back up in-person or by phone
Excellent compensation and benefits packages, relocation benefit, and paid malpractice with tail coverage. Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Natasha Durham, Physician Recruiter, [email protected]
We are a Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program Qualified Employer!