Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Clinical Informaticist Faculty Opportunity
Gorgeous Lakes, Ideal Climate, Award-winning Downtown
Prisma Health and the University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville are pleased to announce the expansion of the Graduate Medical Education programs with the addition of a Clinical Informatics fellowship program. The program will be part of an established and successful sponsoring institution and Department of Internal Medicine. We are seeking additional Clinical Informaticist faculty to help design a successful program within an already thriving Clinical Informatics department. Come bring your vision to life!
Prisma Health is a not-for-profit health company and the largest healthcare system in South Carolina. With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 acute and specialty hospitals, 2,947 beds and more than 300 outpatient sites with nearly 2,000 physicians, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually in its 21-county market area that covers 50% of South Carolina. Prisma Health’s goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountain ranges, beaches and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities. Check out all that Greenville, SC has to offer! #yeahTHATgreenville
- Assist in development of an innovative education curriculum that integrates hands on clinical experience with the clinical informatics realm.
- Assist with the instruction, evaluation, and advancement of fellows.
- Program is set to commence with 1 to 2 fellows in 2024 or 2025.
- 25% dedicated admin FTE to teaching within the clinical informatics fellowship. Remaining FTE composed of clinical time within an established Hospitalist program.
- The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville consistent with their credentials.
- Opportunity to advance within fellowship and clinical informatics leadership roles.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine & ABPM Clinical Informatics Physicians
- Passion for teaching and fostering a culture of excellence.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Relocation Benefits and Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
Please submit a letter of interest and CV to: Natasha Durham, Physician Recruiter