Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country’s premier non-profit health care networks, is seeking a Part time Peds Nocturnist in Casper, Wyoming. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
- BC/BE in Pediatrics
- 84-12 hour shifts annually with recruitment incentives
- Attend High Risk Deliveries
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Pediatric Floor Patients and Admissions
- Nestled at the foot of Casper Mountain, Casper is the second-largest city in Wyoming, population 55K
- NO STATE INCOME TAX! Low real estate taxes, and affordable housing in neighborhoods on the golf course or in the mountains
- Casper is a growing and vibrant community with great dining and shopping
- Casper Mountain hiking, mountain biking and skiing is just outside your back door.
- North Platte River, which runs through town, is a BLUE RIBBON trout fishery attracting fisherman from around the country.
- Casper College ranked as one of the top 25 community colleges in the nation, features nationally-acclaimed theater, music and art programs that are a backbone to the community's arts and entertainment scene.
- Excellent public & private school options
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.