WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for Ephrata Community Hospital in Lancaster County. WellSpan Hospitalists-Ephrata is a mature team of physicians who pride themselves in fulfilling their mission to provide excellent inpatient care. They are known and respected for their core values which include teamwork and professionalism.
About the Practice
- Full time hospitalist position – must be Board Certified/Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine
- Secure employment with a large Medical Group with low physician turnover
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Collaborative and highly respected team with focus on patient safety
- Excellent compensation and benefits including retirement, relocation, signing bonus and student loan repayment. Paid medical malpractice with tail included
- Ephrata Community Hospital is a 122-bed facility featuring a busy emergency department, diagnostic cath lab and collaborative nursing staff
- Excellent administrative support and leadership including an on-site Director
- Lancaster County is a family friendly community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates. There are many recreational and cultural activities available.
- Conveniently located just 1.5 hours north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 60 minutes west of Philadelphia.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to learn about Lancaster County
Click Here to learn more about Lancaster City Alliance
Enjoy career satisfaction with a financially sound organization!
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more, please contact
Laura Myers, Physician Recruiter
E-mail: [email protected]