Banner Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine or Med-Peds Physician to join our team as a Hospitalist in Page, AZ. This beautiful small town offers residents and visitors access to water skiing, boating, hiking, and photography just minutes from Lake Powell in Northern Arizona. The lake has 1960 miles of shoreline, which is longer than the entire West Coast of the continental United States.
Some details about the position:
- 7 on 7 off Schedule; 24-hour shifts
- Community Environment
- Procedures are required
- Diverse patient population
- Average patient census: 4-6 per shift
Page Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital providing a range of medical services including ED, Surgery, Medical Imaging, Obstetrics, Cardiopulmonary, Acute Care, and Rehabilitation. Page Hospital emphasizes a uniquely holistic approach to recovery. The care provided to each patient goes beyond physical needs, caring for the person's spiritual and emotional well-being in an environment uniquely designed for healing.
And what about Page, AZ?
- Small town on the southern shores of Lake Powell
- Some of the most unique and picturesque geography in the world
- Lake Powell attracts millions of visitors each year and provides ample opportunities for water sports galore!
- Outdoor recreation includes hiking, biking, photography
Banner Health offers a lucrative compensation package including:
- Base salary - market competitive
- Sign-on bonus/relocation
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Excellent benefits and retirement packages
- Loan Repayment
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, to Jill McPherson, Sourcing Strategist, at [email protected] For questions, please call: 970-810-2344. Visit our website at PracticeWithUs.BannerHealth.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the healthcare field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.