Academic Hospitalist Opportunity
OU Health | OU College of Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK
We are seeking highly skilled and motivated BE/BC internal medicine physicians or family medicine physicians with hospitalist experience to join the Hospital Medicine section within the Department of Medicine at OU Health and OU College of Medicine.
- 7 on/7 off - day or night shift available
- Average daily census of 14-18 patients
- Closed ICU
- Procedures optional
- Attend on both teaching and non-teaching teams throughout the year
- Faculty appointment with academic rank commensurate with experience
- Ample support for quality improvement and academic advancement through research and clinical education
- Leadership development opportunities available
Salary and Benefits
- One of the top-paying academic university hospitalist positions in the country
- $300k+ starting salary + production/quality incentives
- Sign-on and retention bonuses
- $5k annual CME, health/dental insurance, malpractice w/tail coverage short/long disability, and more benefits!
About the Community
Metro Oklahoma City is home to over 1.4 million people, making it a vibrant hub for culture and innovation. There is no shortage of attractions from top-rated dining to professional sports teams. What truly sets Oklahoma City apart is its combination of highly-ranked schools, affordable housing, low traffic, and a welcoming community.
If interested, please send your CV to [email protected]