Kelsey-Seybold Clinic has over 40 clinic locations throughout Greater Houston, with new clinics coming soon.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston's premier multispecialty group practice, founded in 1949 by Dr. Mavis Kelsey in Houston's renowned Texas Medical Center. More than 850 physicians and allied health professionals practice at 40+ locations in the Greater Houston area. Kelsey-Seybold offers quality medical care in 65 medical specialties. The organization operates the largest freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center in Texas.
Pathway to Partnership
Unlike other organizations, Kelsey-Seybold physicians have the opportunity for ownership in the Medical Group and The Kelsey-Seybold Management Company. The ownership path is clear and straightforward. A Kelsey-Seybold Physician is typically eligible for ownership after three years of employment, board certification, and demonstrated good citizenship. The result is an extraordinary, broad-based, and diverse physician-led organization.
When you join Kelsey-Seybold, you become part of an established, physician-owned, and led multispecialty group practice with a 70-year legacy of caring for patients.
- 72 physicians hold leadership positions
- 56% of our physicians are shareholders
- The average physician tenure is 11 years
- Physician-led board of managers
- A defined path to partnership
The Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Hospitalist Program provides specialized, efficient, and coordinated care for hospitalized patients. The hospitalist observes the patient’s status, progress, and test results twice daily, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Main responsibilities are rounding in the assigned hospital(s) 7am to approximately 5pm (schedule varies). Participate in hospital call schedule – taking call with other hospitalists and internists in the call group. Not typically required to stay overnight in hospital. Expected to efficiently manage patients in the hospital and interact with specialists to coordinate care. Transition the follow-up care to the outpatient setting safely and effectively by working with PCPs, case managers, and specialists. Participate in teaching medical students and house staff periodically. Participate in hospital committees, initiatives, and KSC Hospital Service/IM Department activities.
- Graduate of an approved training program in the United States. Licensed in the State of Texas. Board Certified and/or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine. Kelsey Seybold Clinic accepts H1B Visas.
Practicing Medicine at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
Our physicians practice medicine in a collaborative manner amongst many medical specialties and subspecialties, embracing technology and teamwork to provide patient-centered care. Our compensation package is productivity-based and includes salary, paid time off, CME, and matching 401K. Affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Heart Institute.
Benefits and Compensation:
Our compensation is productivity-based and includes salary. A comprehensive benefits package is designed to provide full coverage in health and benefits, retirement, continuing medical education, paid time off, medical professional liability, and much more.
- Multispecialty group practice setting
- Low cost of living
- Regular weekday hours
- Full nursing and clerical support
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Electronic Medical Records (EPIC)
For more information, please contact Ashley Stanley, Provider Talent Acquisition Specialist II, [email protected], or 903-530-1874.
As the 4th largest city in the U.S., Houston, Texas, is a leader in business, entertainment, the arts, and more. From professional sports to outdoor fun to an out-of-this-world space experience and incredible dining - it's all here! Stroll the beaches of Galveston or challenge yourself on one of our many golf courses. Space City offers everything from breathtaking museum exhibits to vibrant downtown entertainment. Explore the wonder of space or spend the day shopping to your heart's content. Houston is a city of infinite possibilities.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by organizational policy or by federal, state, or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. Kelsey-Seybold is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.