Ochsner Health is seeking physicians to join our hospitalist team. BC/BE Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians are welcomed to apply.Highlights of our opportunities are:
• Hospital Medicine was established at Ochsner in 1992. We have a stable 50+ member group.
• 7 on 7 off block schedule with flexibility
• Dedicated nocturnists cover nights
• Base plus up to 40 K in incentives
• Average census of 14-18 patients
• E-ICU intensivist support with open ICUs at the community hospitals
• EPIC medical record system with remote access capabilities
• Dedicated RN and Social Work Clinical Care Coordinators
• Community based academic appointment
• The only Louisiana Hospital recognized by US News and World Report Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence award in 3 medical specialties
• Co-hosts of the annual Southern Hospital Medicine Conference
• We are a medical school in partnership with the University of Queensland providing clinical training to third and fourth year students.
• Leadership support focused on professional development, quality improvement, and academic committees & projects
• Opportunities for leadership development, research, resident and medical student teaching
• Skilled nursing and long term acute care facilities seeking hospitalists and mid-levels with an interest in geriatrics
• Paid malpractice coverage and a favorable malpractice environment in Louisiana
• Generous compensation and benefits package
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner Health is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana and a top children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisiana’s leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. Ochsner Health is innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit www.ochsner.org. To transform your health, please visit www.ochsner.org/healthyyou.
Interested physicians should apply to: https://ochsner.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/OchsnerPhysician/job/New-Orleans---New-Orleans-Region---Louisiana/Hospital-Medicine-Sourcing-Requisition---all-regions_REQ_00022186
Sorry, no opportunities for J1 applications.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law