Envision Physician Services is looking for Critical Care Intensivists to join our new ICU team at Memorial Hospital of Tampa as the program goes live February of 2022!Profile:
KEY ADVANTAGES OF ENVISION
- Number of ICU beds - 12 Beds.
- Average daily census - 8 Visits per Day
- Staffing model - 2 Docs; 2 APPs - 10 Physician Hours Per Day (7a-5p); 10 APP Hours Per Day (9p-7a)
- Must be Board Certified in Critical Care
Facility Information Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Work 15 shifts per month
- Work alongside an experienced team of Critical Care physicians
- Flexible work schedule allowing for blocked time off
- Employment status with an exceptional compensation and benefits package
- Guaranteed hourly rate with RVU based incentive plan giving the opportunity to increase earnings
- CME allowance and malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Access to group-based health, vision, dental, life long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Using evidence-based processes through a multidisciplinary approach
has been providing comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa and the surrounding community for over 40 years. Recent renovations and the addition of state-of-the-art technology has kept the hospital modernized to provide high-quality medical care, including emergency medicine, diagnostic procedures, surgery, outpatient therapies and acute care for hospitalized patients. With a team of high caliber, caring, skilled colleagues, it's no wonder Memorial Hospital has a long-standing reputation for excellence.
The over 180-bed acute care hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission and provides 24-hour Emergency Care, Behavioral Healthcare, Cardiovascular Services, General Surgery and Imaging & Diagnostic Services. Other specialized services include an accredited Diagnostic Sleep Lab, Digestive Health, Digital Mammography, Health 4 Seniors, Interventional Radiology, Inpatient & Outpatient Physical Rehabilitation, Robotic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Speech & Language Services, Weight Loss/Bariatric Surgery, Women's Health, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine. As South Tampa's community hospital and ER, we provide high quality, advanced care with the personalized attention only a boutique hospital with cutting-edge capabilities and an exceptional team can deliver. We are one of the best-performing, most innovated hospitals in the Tampa Bay area.Community Information
Tampa is a city on Tampa Bay, along Florida's Gulf Coast. A major business center, it's also known for its museums and other cultural offerings. Busch Gardens is an African-themed amusement park with thrill rides and animal-viewing areas. The historic Ybor City neighborhood, developed by Cuban and Spanish cigar-factory workers at the turn of the 20th century, is a dining and nightlife destination.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.